We have recently moved to a new town. Here are my observations of moving:
- We have too much stuff. Even though we don’t have kids at home and don’t have extravagant hobbies, we have way too much stuff.
- A small number of additional hands multiplies the help.
- It shouldn’t take a move to tell people you appreciate or care for them.
- The tired-er you are, the less sleep you seem to get.
- No one likes to hear you whine about moving.
- Regardless how much you plan, something dumb will happen.
- People typically think better of you if you move or die. We chose moving.