Remember a time when your kids or your siblings or your friend said, “That’s not fair.” It was usually related to something substantive like someone got a bigger piece of cake.
I was watching a news story on a child with cancer and thought that’s REALLY not fair. So what is really not fair?
- When your heat/air can’t be adjusted right or living under a bridge?
- In between seasons with your clothes or wearing the same clothes between washes?
- Having to untangle ear buds/jewelry or not having hands?
- Being tired of leftovers or being tired from not eating?
- Waiting in traffic or walking to work?
- Someone getting a bigger piece of cake.